CONTENTS OF 1955 TIME CAPSULE
The Herald – Aug. 30, 1955. The three-story addition to the front of the school on the outside blended stone-sculptured religious scenes with glass and metal panels. The school gained eight classrooms, a library, music room and social room at a cost of $260,000. The Josephinum’s basement bowling alleys were replaced by a student cafeteria. Enrollment was recorded at 600.