MELISSA KLARIC | Herald
Former St. Joseph School faculty members – all of whom taught at the school for at least 20 years – gathered at Sharon Regional to witness the opening of the school's 1954 cornerstone time capsule. In front (l-r), Cathy Dorfi, Sue McKernan, Peggy Alford. Second row: Judy Mineo, Mary Ann Douglas, Diane James, Kathy Lanier, Nancy Rehner. Back row (standing): Marian Smith (teacher, then principal 2003 to 2011), Roseanne Smithyman, Jude Heutsche, Peggy Uzelac (student, teacher, principal from 1988 to 2003), Louise Sastokas Ferrera.